This is a blog about John, his dog Toby and his furry duck Ducky. Ok seriously, just another RMIT Television blog. Nothing to see here. Moving on now.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

TV2 Groups

It's very important to have good mechanics with your team. The machine may not be well-oiled but if the parts are still in good condition, the car'll still run.

I've been paired (Okay, not really. Alex asked me.) with Alex and her smoking buddy Bree. For the lack of an operative word, smoking buddy will do for now. I haven't seen enough of Bree in campus in the last 12 months apart from fleeting glances at her.


I worked with Alex in Broadcast Media last year and I know she's a good worker. Reported to work in the cold, sick and couldn't give a rat's ass about the assignment yet she still put on a smile and showed lots of enthusiasm. Always turned up for lab work as well. Which scores high in my books. :O

Bree, I don't know. Easy on the eye, but comes highly recommended by Alex. So, I'm taking a leap of faith here.

Less people to work with this semester. But I already have an ally in Alex. Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Not true! I did care about it! I can just be apprehensive about my technical skills, that's all :) but I did like it (the broadcast thing) John!