This is a blog about John, his dog Toby and his furry duck Ducky. Ok seriously, just another RMIT Television blog. Nothing to see here. Moving on now.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm so blessed

I've spent the last 30 minutes looking through blogs of other students who haven't had the fortune of shooting their short movie last weekend.

Many of them are panicking, some have difficulties with casting. Others have not found the right location and more have all of the above problems.

If you walked into this mess on your very first day not knowing what to expect, you'd be very scared.

I feel so blessed to be part of a good team. Because the team took the initiative to do pre-shoots several weeks in advance and our actual shoot last weekend, we're using this week to catch up on other subjects.

Yes, we do have other subjects.

And in my case, I'm spending this weekend working on issue 4 of Catalyst. My only fear now is the actual footage isn't good enough. Namely, out of focus, bad lighting, sound's all awry. Eeesh.

Good luck everyone.

No comments: