This is a blog about John, his dog Toby and his furry duck Ducky. Ok seriously, just another RMIT Television blog. Nothing to see here. Moving on now.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Scripts are in

Ok, them scripts are in. Let's face in. No one will be stuffed to read all 60 (?) scripts during the Easter break. We all have better things to do. While all the rest - who fall between the ages of 19-21 - get drunk, have random unsafe sex and waste their hard earned money on booze and drugs, a fast-approaching 30yo me relaxes at home, browsing through the blogs of other TV1 students. I'm hoping to get a semblance of what scripts are great. I'm not reading 60 (?) scripts. I have far better things to do.

Like getting drunk, have random unsafe sex and wasting my hard earned money on booze and drugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That explains rather a lot.........