This is a blog about John, his dog Toby and his furry duck Ducky. Ok seriously, just another RMIT Television blog. Nothing to see here. Moving on now.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hmmm...interesting...

Ok I lied. I am reading all 60 (?) scripts. Ok I lied again. Am not really reading them. Just skimming them.

You learn some interesting stuff about the TV1 students while reading their scripts"

1) Antonius, or Anthony as I like calling him, is a master of brevity. 2 pages of script. Fuck you're amazing.
2) Everyone now knows where Ariel lives. Remember guys, as long as my name isn't mentioned, I don't know anything.
3) Charlotte likes being ambiguous as her script has no title. Are you trying to tell us something there Charlotte? :O
4) Chrissa is a closet fan of Heroes and probably fantasizes about Masi Oka.
5) Who the fuck is 'Error! Contact not defined! s3132496'? Haha...

No comments: