This is a blog about John, his dog Toby and his furry duck Ducky. Ok seriously, just another RMIT Television blog. Nothing to see here. Moving on now.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Egghead

It's almost the end of the semester and clearly I'm the fucking biggest dickhead of the Media course. Obviously I havn't been paying enough attention in class as I still do not know how to set the scratch discs. I've lost over two hours of editing time because I:

a) do not know how to set the fucking scratch discs
b) asked people the day before but forgot the process by the time I went back into the suite the day after
c) and this happened not once, but twice.

OMG I'm pretty decent with FCP, but the fucking external HD is killing me.

I feel like I've let the team down somewhat. Everyone's on equal footing and plays their part. I might be in the editing suite doing actual work, but I have nothing to show for it.

This is embarrassing.

No comments: