This is a blog about John, his dog Toby and his furry duck Ducky. Ok seriously, just another RMIT Television blog. Nothing to see here. Moving on now.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Final Cut Pro

There's really only one reason why i picked Television as a major in my final year in Professional Communication - Final Cut Pro. I've heard to much about it in the industry it's become a sad story.

Prior to this, i've learnt a great deal about iMovie (great program, but rather limited) and how it works. I've gotten some stuff out with the program and though it's not insanely awesome, it's nice to know you're able to put segments together to form a movie.

With my incredibly busy schedule, i have not been able to devote as much time in Final Cut Pro as i would have liked. I have found my writing partner Alice's blog to be really useful. Not so much that i'm physically in the lab referring to it, but it's great to read and believe that hey, i'm not the only one struggling with a strange program.

No comments: